Water Damage Wrentham MA | Restoration, Cleanup and Removal Company
Call us 24/7 at 781-821-0980 for immediate emergency service
Why choose SynergyOne as your Wrentham water damage restoration company?
- 24/7 live calls – always talk to a person, not a machine
- Serving the Wrentham area since 1995
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Direct insurance billing
- Owners have more than 60 years of experience in restoration services
- Licensed Massachusetts contractor
- We can take care of all of your needs from beginning to end
“They were fantastic! They arrived exactly when they said they would, work extremely hard the entire day and cleaned everything before they left. The cost was exactly what they quoted me on the phone! I would definitely recommend them!” – Homeowner, Littleton MA Read more reviews
We understand the devastation and frustration caused by unexpected water damage in your home or business. And while we hope you never need to call us for water removal services, we are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and with as little hassle as possible.
Time is critical when water has entered your home. No matter how the water enters your home or commercial business, the dangers of not doing anything about it are numerous. It can mean time off from work for you or your employees, displacement for loved ones, and just a general hassle that if not taken care of quickly can last for months.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth. AND…
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
SynergyOne knows how essential it is to take the proper steps to minimize the harmful costs that result from water damage from causes such as storms and flooding, broken and leaky pipes, malfunctions of washing machines, dishwashers, refrigerators, and water heaters, sink and toilet overflows, ice damming and sewer backup. Our trained water damage restoration professionals are standing by 24/7 to assist you with water damage cleanup and removal. Simply give us a call at 781-821-0980 and we will be at your home or office in Wrentham within two hours.
Whether your water damage restoration needs are the result of flood damage, broken pipes, blocked drains, sewer backup, extreme weather, or faulty appliances, it can be an emotional and financial burden. If proper steps are not taken early, long term mold and moisture problems may spread to wood surfaces, ceiling tiles, wallpaper, paint, carpet, sheet rock, insulation and the damage can become very expensive to fix.
All of SynergyOne’s certified disaster technicians and water damage restoration professionals are trained in the most up to date water removal and extraction techniques and use only the most advanced drying technologies.
SynergyOne’s Water Damage Services Include:
- Water Extraction & Mitigation
- Basement Flood Restoration
- Structural Drying
- Content Drying
- Moisture Reading
- Sewage Cleanup
- Pack Out Services
- Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Drying and Repairs
- Wet Carpet Cleanup
- Broken Pipe Water Damage and Frozen Pipe Water Damage Cleanup and Repair
- Water Damage Repair
Our Water Damage Restoration Process: Remove, Restore and Replace
- Use dehumidifiers if the outside temperature is above 60 degrees
- If damage occurs during “heating season” keep temperature/thermostat no higher than 68 degrees. Turning heat higher will increase risk of mold growth.
- If damage occurs during the warmer months, use an air conditioner if available.
- Use fans to circulate the air which assists drying
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Wipe furniture dry
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors and luggage to enhance drying-
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry
Water Damage Restoration Pictures – Before and After Pictures
Contact our knowledgeable experts now to learn how we can help you with emergency water restoration services in Wrentham MA and throughout New England by calling 781-821-0980 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Providing Wrentham MA water damage services to 02093.