Water Damage Newton and Boston MA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call us 24/7 at 617-249-5285 for immediate emergency service
- 24/7 live calls
- A+ BBB rating
- On site in 60 minutes or less
- We bill your insurance directly
- 60 years of experience
“They were fantastic! They arrived exactly when they said they would, work extremely hard the entire day and cleaned everything before they left. The cost was exactly what they quoted me on the phone! I would definitely recommend them!” – Homeowner, Littleton MA
Read more reviews
We understand the devastation and frustration caused by unexpected water damage in your home or business. And while we hope you never need to call us for water removal services, we are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and with as little hassle as possible.
Time is critical when water has entered your home. No matter how the water enters your home or commercial business, the dangers of not doing anything about it are numerous. It can mean time off from work for you or your employees, displacement for loved ones, and just a general hassle that if not taken care of quickly can last for months.
Our Boston and Newton Water Damage Cleanup Services Include:
- Water Extraction & Mitigation
- Basement Flood Restoration
- Structural Drying
- Content Drying
- Moisture Reading
- Sewage Cleanup
- Pack Out Services
- Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Drying and Repairs
- Wet Carpet Cleanup
- Broken Pipe Water Damage and Frozen Pipe Water Damage Cleanup and Repair
- Washing Machine and Dishwasher Water Damage Repair
- Water Cleanup and Water Damage Repair
Our Water Damage Restoration Process: Remove, Restore and Replace
- Use dehumidifiers if the outside temperature is above 60 degrees
- If damage occurs during “heating season” keep temperature/thermostat no higher than 68 degrees.
- If damage occurs during the warmer months, use an air conditioner if available.
- Use fans to circulate the air which assists drying
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Wipe furniture dry
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors and luggage to enhance drying-
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry
Before and After Pictures of Water Cleanup and Restoration
What to do immediately if you have Boston or Newton water damage
- Dry the affected area immediately
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
That is why we are available 24/7 as your Boston and Newton water damage repair company. Our licensed and IICRC certified technicians will assess the situation, give you an estimate and then follow through on what they promise.
Our water damage repair company knows how essential it is to take the proper steps to minimize the harmful costs that result from water damage from causes such as storms and flooding, broken and leaky pipes, malfunctions of washing machines, dishwashers, refrigerators, and water heaters, sink and toilet overflows and ice damming. Our trained water damage restoration professionals are standing by 24/7 to assist you with water damage cleanup and removal. Simply give us a call at 617-249-5285 and we will be at your home or office in Newton within two hours.
Whether your water damage repair needs are the result of flood damage, broken pipes, blocked drains, extreme weather, or faulty appliances, it can be an emotional and financial burden. If proper steps are not taken early, problems may spread to wood surfaces, ceiling tiles, wallpaper, paint, carpet, sheet rock, insulation and the damage can become very expensive to fix. Check out our video of a water damaged ceiling being repaired!
All of SynergyOne’s certified flood restoration technicians are trained in the most up to date water removal and extraction techniques and use only the most advanced drying technologies.
Contact our knowledgeable experts now to learn how we can help you with emergency water damage services in Newton MA, Boston MA and throughout New England by calling 617-249-5285 .
Providing water damage Newton MA services to 02458, 02459, 02460, 02461, 02462, 02464, 02465, 02466, 02468 and Boston MA water damage services to 02108 02109 02110 02111 02112 02113 02114 02115 02116 02117 02118 02119 02120 02121 02122 02123 02124 02125 02126 02127 02128 02129 02130 02131 02132 02133 02134 02135 02136 02137 02163 02196 02199 02201 02203 02204 02205 02206 02210 02211 02212 02215 02217 02222 02228 02241 02266 02283 02284 02293 02295 02297 02298.
1005 Boylston St #203
Newton, MA 02461