Cooling Tower Cleaning
If a Cooling Tower’s water is not cleaned regularly and properly, studies have shown that the Cooling Tower’s efficiency will be reduced by 40% – 50%. Such reduced efficiencies mean increased operating costs and may affect production processes and chiller operations.
Cooling Tower Cleaning reduces the build-up of undesirable minerals and contaminants, increases operating efficiency and helps prevent the growth of Legionella. It has become a widely accepted practice to have Cooling Towers Cleaned twice a year, though a risk assessment analysis should be performed to determine a cleaning schedule based on your particular need.
SynergyOne’s technicians are highly-trained professionals who are equipped with state of the art safety and cleaning equipment and use only EPA registered cleaners and chemicals.
Cooling Tower Cleaning Services Summary
- Locking and tagging-out the Cooling Tower
- Setting-up safety gear and harnesses for the cleaning process
- Scraping and removing build-up on all exposed surfaces
- Power-washing all exterior and interior surfaces of the Cooling Tower, including:
- Fill spray nozzles and fittings
- Disinfecting all exterior and interior surfaces of the cooling tower with special chemicals
- Removing and disposing of all non-hazardous solid waste
- Creating a Project Closeout Report with before and after digital photographs of the treated areas
SynergyOne Strictly Follows Established Safety Procedures
- Adherence to Infection Control Procedures
- Adherence to the facility’s safety guidelines
- Adherence to OSHA Safety Training Guidelines
Find out more about SynergyOne’s Cooling Tower Cleaning services by contacting us at 866-246-6789 or click on the Rapid Response button above and complete the form.